miércoles, 13 de abril de 2011

I cried a lot because of you.

When people make fun of you for things you're actually sensitive about.

When it hurts so bad, you can't cry.

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed. When we realize they were inside us.

People don't realize this but, loneliness. It's underrated.

No matter how frustrated you may become, if it's worth fighting and waiting for, you'll never give up.

We only said goodbye with words I died a hundred times.

We all carry these things inside that noone else can see. They hold us down like anchors they drown us out at sea.

I hate how I'm so weak when it comes to you.

Fear does not stop death. It stops life.

We are only as sick as our secrets.

...and then you came along and changed everything.

“Memories, even your most precious ones, fade surprisingly quickly. But I don’t go along with that. The memories I value most, I don’t ever see them fading.”

I cannot be the only one that feels lonely.

Can't I stay a little longer? I'm so happy here.

I'd like to fall asleep with you.

All because two people fell in love.

I feel like screaming because I don't have anyone to talk to.

I wish I could teleport to you.

A wise person once told me that if a guy wants to be with a girl, he will make it happen, no matter what.

You were born because you are going to be important to someone.

If it's meant to happen, it will happen.

If you don't go after what you want, you will never have it.

Nostalgia:(n.) A sentimental yearning for the happiness of a former place or time.

Being strangers, then friends, then more than friends, then strangers again.

Just like seasons, people change.

Sometimes the best way to get someones attention is to stop giving them yours.

I don't wanna lose you.

& when you smile the whole world stops & stares for awhile cuz your amazing.

Welcome to my life. How long will you stay this time?

I like hearing the sound of your voice.

One day we will travel around the world..

Dont chase anything but drinks and dreams.

You make me smile. Even though you're my reason i'm sad.

Sometimes I still wonder why things happened the way they did.

Love don't live here anymore, just emptiness and memories of what we had before.

I just need to know that it's possible that two people can stay happy together forever.

I felt empty. I felt abandoned. I was not fine.

I was trying to fly but I couldn't find wings. You came along and you changed everything.

That's what I'm afraid of. Not being enough. Not good enough, not smart enough, not pretty enough...

Someday I'm gonna find someone really, really great who's right for me.

If you don't live for something you'll die for nothing.
concupisco:  (by Tone Roald)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario