sábado, 30 de octubre de 2010

This is a dream that lives in my heart

there will always be hope.

cause you're everywhere of me

Wish Upon A Shooting Star.

Dance All Night Until You Cant Feel Your Legs.

It doesn't even matter...

it sounds like rain

Girls do what they want!

without a doubt, you're all I dream about.

I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart, and forever it will stay.

Live in a Fairytale!

You may say i'm a dreamer but i'm not the only one.

A life without love is like a year without summer.

My heart is frozen in this place.

When it gets tough, gotta fight some more.

I know there's a way, so I promise
I'm gonna clean up the mess I made
Maybe it's not too late...

'Cuz once you fall into the deepest eyes you've ever seen; the feeling never goes away.

So let's live our lifes as in a minute the world would not exist anymore.

Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.

The things two people do to each other they remember. If they stay together, it's not because they forget; it's because they forgive.

You are the Blood in my Veins

It's kind of sad how you still make my day

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario