jueves, 28 de octubre de 2010

the dark side of light

The purpose of life...

What Am I Doing Here?

Now I'm told this is life, and pain's just a simple compromise.

THE SPACES BETWEEN YOUR FINGERS
WERE CREATED SO THAT ANOTHER'S COULD FILL THEM IN

freedom is what in other words is called love :

SOMEDAY, SOMEONE WILL WALK INTO YOUR LIFE
AND MAKE YOU REALIZE WHY IT NEVER WORKED OUT WITH
ANYONE ELSE.

Smile for the photo.

How do you know when how much is too much? Too much too soon. Too much information. Too much fun. Too much love. Too much to ask... And when is it all just too much to bear?

blew my mind.

This is the ugly truth, isn't it? The pain is always present in our life, but it is in ourselves try to survive with it.

kiss me like you will never see me again.

I can't let you go,
you're holding me back without even trying to.

I can feel it coming in the air tonight..

Cause little by little we gave you everything you ever dreamed of.. little by little the wheels of your life they're slowly falling off.. little by little you have to give it all with all your life and all the time, I just ask myself why you're really here.

Giving my love to a rainbow like you.

In the end, I found my heart safe in your hands.

There is a world inside of me.

The City That Never Sleeps

I miss you. I miss your smile. And I still shed a tear,every once in a while...

I am trying to find the words to describe this boy with being DISRESPECTFUL.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario