martes, 2 de noviembre de 2010

Lost between two worlds...

He said he loved me all the time.

sometimes you have to be lost before you can be found.

there are so many people out there who will tell you that you can't. what you've got to do is turn around and say: '' WATCH ME "'.

Reason to believe

My thoughts will echo your name until I see you again

Life is easier if you wear a smile...

Maybe it wasn't true love she wanted after all. Maybe it was just...love. And that was all around her.

I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm sorry that I made you cry

I'm my own worst enemy

Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?

A place we keep where no one else will find

Did someone break your heart inside?

Something about you is so addictive

The good advice that you just didn't take

Welcome to my hidden Kingdom...

Just be careful, because I can see you.

There are so many things that I'd like to say to you but I don't know how.

The sun is always shining in the sky somewhere.

Cause in your eyes I'd like to stay.

This crazy world's come undone

Many things that I would like to say to you.

In this head my thoughts are deep

Nobody said it was easy.

All the things that you've seen slowly fade away

If you resist, they'll get tired before.

Love me, Hate me, but can you see what I see?

I'm just a girl trying to find a place in this world

Don't take life too seriously,
nobody gets out alive anyways.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario