jueves, 18 de noviembre de 2010

And every single thing you ever did that bothered me, is every single thing I miss

Somewhere over the rainbow
What a wonderful world.

And if this is what we’ve got, then what we’ve got is gold
We’re shining bright and I want you, I want you to know

That's what you get when you let your heart win

We are young, Feel all right.

You can't always get what you want

All you need is love.
but,where is it?

What can i do without u? <3

I will always love you.

So many good things waiting out there.. just have to choose the right ones, and never waste your time, as it is the only thing you've got in this world.

I was a little girl alone in my little world who dreamed of a little home for me.

You open your eyes but you can't remember what for.

When you're gonna stop breaking my heart?

Living is easy with eyes close, misunderstanding all you see...
It's getting hard to be someone but it all works out. It doesn't matter much to me

THEY SAY THAT GOOD THINGS TAKE TIME....
BUT REALLY GREAT THINGS HAPPEN IN A BLINK OF AN EYE!

Live for today because for remember you'll have a long time.

if you don't love me, why do you raise me hope ?

Every body is changing & I don't feel the same

I just only wanted to tell you that I love you.

"I would have wanted you for eternity, when the word didn't have quite the same connotations."

you should be here with me.

Baby I can't fight this feeling anymore.

You said it's a suicide and this is a war.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario