viernes, 5 de noviembre de 2010

My life would suck without you.

I can hardly breathe
You make me wanna scream.

Welcome to my hidden Kingdom...

it gets harder everyday.

I'd rather be anything but ordinary, please.

The only reason any of it exists, is so that you can have fun while you're here.

When Is Thursday and I think about you all the time, I wonder what you're doin, I wonder why you never cry.

Sometimes it's hard to believe you remember me.

I think I need a new town to leave this all behind.

You kill yourself to find anything at all..

I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.

Don't worry, everything is going to be amazing.

We are liars.

But when I'm alone
No one hears me cry

It’s not enough to say that I miss you.

I see you want to start something new.
And it's breaking my heart that your are leaving,
But if you want to leave then take good care.
I hope you make a lot of nice friends out there.

You cant stop the world
but there's so much more that we could do

My Heart Never Lie.

So what you say?

When the lights go out we'll be safe and sound, we'll take control of the world like it's all we have to hold onto and we'll be a dream.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario