miércoles, 3 de noviembre de 2010

There are still a few men who love desperately

You may say i'm a dreamer but i'm not the only one.

There's a light
In the darkness of everybody's life

Dreamers, you see everything in color
While the world is getting darker
Love is on its way.

The world does not disappear when you close your eyes

Every time we get up, are we destined to fall?

Inside, i'm screaming.

I'm sure I can wait forever for you

This heart, it beats, beats for only u. My heart is yours.

I'm nothing now, and it's been to long since I've heard the sound, the sound of my only hope. This time, I'll be listening.

Stay with me, this is what i need. Please.

Even when you're far away

I need you more and more each day. It's not supossed to hurt this way...

You can take your time, take my time.

We sure are cute for two ugly people, I don't see what anyone can see, in anyone else but you.

I found out I’m nothing without you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario