viernes, 12 de noviembre de 2010

You're still on my mind.

A dream is a wish your heart makes.

Here comes the sun.

It’s not enough to say that I miss you

My mind is one that betrays me? I don't know..

And when you write... Is just as if you were inside me.
IT is like putting a smile on my heart ... and everything becomes perfect.

She loves the sky, cause it validates her pride. Never lets her know when she is wrong.

When you look me in the eyes, I catch a glimpse oh heaven.

The worst part about falling out in love, is wondering if you'll ever open up that far again.

For every minute you are angry, you lost sixty seconds of happiness.

You musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.

I think about the little things that make life great.

You are the best thing that’s ever been Mine.

I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted.

You will never find someone like me.

Maybe I might stop the tick of time
Maybe I could put an end to what I'm doing wrong
Maybe I could forget everything and everyone
But the only thing I'm sure is that I don't need a man to be happy.

I can not disguise the rest of my life that I do not care more

Use things, not people.
Love people, not things.

I'll never stoop so low again.

I was made for loving you.

But it's time to face the truth, I will never be with you

Look for the girl with the broken smile

Going back to the corner where I first saw you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario