miércoles, 20 de octubre de 2010

cute boy near of me...

I wanna talk to he :c WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?

Trust no one who wants you to be anyone else but you.
You are who you are. And nothing and no one will ever change that.

Somehow, you can never really picture yourself getting older. You think something will happen.
It doesn't.

You are more than the people and things you know. You are more than your memories. You are something beyond all this. But only you know what that is.

You have such beautiful voices in your head.
Let them speak.

There is little either you or I can create that will ever compete with the sky.

I wanna do bad things with you.

I’ve been on holiday. Thank you for your patience.

All reasons to believe that somewhere in the world, somehow, great things are possible.

Just between you and me, no one really knows what's going on.

Remember what happened. But know that you cannot move forward while looking backwards.

Your own ideas are the best ideas. Because only you can see them clearly enough to explain them to the world.
Use them more often.

The more you think about it, the more power you give it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario