miércoles, 27 de octubre de 2010

✖ Don't fall in love. Fall off a bridge, it hurts less...

Some of us say we'd rather have something than nothing at all. But the truth is, to have something halfway is harder than having nothing at all...

✖ Trying not to think about it is the hardest thing to do...

You will be a rock. You will be water. You will be both. Never be afraid to change how you feel and never forget how in control you really are.

Don't smoke. If you ignore this, you might as well stop reading here.

Your skill at consistently stepping back from yourself and seeing your path and place in reality is lacking. Please work on this.

I always wanted you. Even when I had you. I could drink from you forever and never be any less thirsty than I was that first day. The day I realised how parched I'd always been.

Your unique view and blend of spirituality will one day become the global standard.

Don’t worry, all that practice is going to come in handy real soon.

I Miss your stupid face.

i'm a fucking disaster.
but so are you.

Dont let dreams be dreams.

I guess it’s in your blood.

love is fearless.

If my heart was a house, u would be home

these things take back bone

skinny bitch.

The creation of dreams

thunderstorms could never shake us.

She was going out of line

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario