miércoles, 20 de octubre de 2010

The good night calls. But still, you do not go gentle.

He gives the best hugs hands down no mater what...

When love begins, it's easy for you to make something out of nothing.
When it ends, it's much harder to turn that something back into nothing.

I had a dream about you last night. Then I woke up and phoned you to tell you how I felt. Then I woke up again and realised it was just a dream within a dream.
I should have kept sleeping.

It is only when you witness something truly inhuman that you discover what being human really means.

Heaven is having everything you've ever wanted.

You lose yourself in the black, trying to find someone, anyone who really gets you.
What you don't know, is that you've already found them. Stop looking. Start finding.

What sweet dreams may come. You'll find out one day. But not any day soon.
You still have much to do.

Slow down and know that the only way you will get things done, is if you focus on one of them at a time...

Today, I wrote a message for you, letting you know that there is still love in this world.

Sometimes when you work, you play.

If you run, make sure you’re running towards something. Never away.

The semblance of order sometimes makes you forget the chaos all around you.

The way you see yourself, and the way I see you, are two very different things.

I would take the stars down just for a chance to walk with you around the world.

I wanna tell her but I'm afraid to freak her out.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario