domingo, 17 de octubre de 2010

If it was easy, everyone would do it. But it's not. Which is why it's up to you.

You are so full of the things that you don't have that you don't have space for the things you do.

These things take time to remember. But you weren't always like this. I knew you before.

It's no coincidence. I play that song around you so maybe you'll actually listen to the lyrics for once and know how I feel.

To find you and love you for all that you are. That's the reason I was sent to Earth.

You are the best parts of all the songs I love.

Did you think I would forget how to love? It's like riding a bike. Everyone falls off and scrapes their knees sometimes.

I have a surprise for you. Coming soon.

You're at the top of my list of meaningful decisions I need to make.

If I were you, I'd be beautiful.

Unfortunately, you don't get what you deserve. You get what you think you deserve.

Why do I feel like she is ignoring me?

I don't get this shit

Being enlightened doesn't mean being happy. It means you're ok even when things aren't.

You had the sadness and too much of it. There's no chemo for that except time.

I always thought that I was sick and you were the cure. But everyone gets things backwards sometimes.

Whats on your mind?

Take the train that leads to happiness.

Make your love a rain of kisses on my lips.

this night is out to kill

I just wanna scream and lose control
Throw my hands up and let it go.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario