viernes, 15 de octubre de 2010

If time takes me (and time will take me), I will come back as a single feather.
So please come back as a breeze.

Hate doesn't work like love.
You have to remind yourself to love.

If you find this, you are the second person trapped inside this heart. I do not know how long I have been here but I have tried to leave it as I found it: Dark.

And if the only reason you're still with them, is to make them pay for all they've done to you, the question remains:
Why are you still with them?

If sadness is what happens when you turn your anger inwards, hope is what happens when you turn your happiness, outwards.

People aren't sand. No matter how many you have around you and no matter how they feel about you.
You still have to love them one at a time.

To: You
Every office memo dreamed of being a love letter. If only it had the words.

You wake up with a list of all the people you'd rather be. But you're already on everyone else's list.

You should eat to fill your stomach, not your soul. And drink to numb your thirst, not your pain.

Don't be shy. You can take another piece of me. Everyone else already has.
Until there's nothing left. Until I disappear...

When I look up at night, all the constellations look like you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario