viernes, 15 de octubre de 2010

I'm sorry. But you could never tell the difference between the mood you were in, and me.

That's what you never got. It takes an entire lifetime to write the words "And they lived happily ever after."

You have to know to be a princess,
without a king who holds you in his arms.

If you ever forget how to breathe, I can remind you.

Party all night and sleep all day.

Stay away fucking bitch, don't you invade my twitter.

You tried so hard to be the person everyone wanted you to be. Maybe you should've just been the person you wanted to be.

Congratulations. You took me down. And now, you have made everything that is sad, relevant.

If you don't think I'm important, you're a no one, not a someone. Because everyone is important to someone.

I don't know who you're kissing now. But I do know who you think about when you do.

You can join the millions talking in the dark. Or you can stand up and scream light, out into the night.

You tell me that everything is rented. That even my time, is borrowed. Well, sir, at least my thoughts are my own.

I know you're not here, I can see it in your eyes when we talk. Where ever you are, come back soon.

I just need you to be able to tell people I was here, I felt, I lived and I loved as much as I could, while I could. And that the person that I loved, was you.

You love the way air moves. And now I can no longer breathe.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario