jueves, 14 de octubre de 2010

It's because you and them were made of the same pieces. And afterwards, when you put yourself back together, some piece of them remained.

If the air ever pushes its luck, if it dares to get between me and you, I will cut it, kill it and let it bleed blue.

It may have just been a moment to you, but it changed every single one that followed for me.

My atoms and chemicals could've been made anywhere in the universe, but they were made here, near you. Near yours.

You will never meet anyone who has done something great who waited for permission to do something great.

The world made me cold. You made me water. One day we'll be clouds.

I wondered if every road was connected to every other road. I wondered if I touched it, if maybe somewhere, you would know.

the little things do not forget, kill me.

I never heard what you said, just what you meant. I hate you. I love you. I don't love you anymore.

You are so patriotic to your heart. It keeps the country together. But it tears the world apart.

When all I want to do is sleep, all want makes me do, is think about you.

You are the only reason I come back here every night.

You can make the world beautiful just by refusing to lie about it.

When sadness was the sea, you were the one that taught me to swim.

If the only reason you help is so that you can tell people that you help, I don't need your help.

Now you've gone too fast. Now, you've made me leave me behind.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario