miércoles, 20 de octubre de 2010

Just follow them and you will be ok. I don't know how you feel right now but I know how I feel. Hopefully, that will be enough.

I told you religion is nothing but myths and fairytales.
You said “But do you really want to live in a world without myths and fairytales?”

Avoid people who tell you that you must live apart from your heart.
friends is found in the heart.

In you I see myself. In you, I see everything. My reflection.

You feel this way today. You will feel different tomorrow. Cycles and waves. Repeating into eternity.

Mourn the things you lose. Celebrate the lessons they taught you.
And know that this too shall pass.

Every time you win, someone else has to lose. Don't play to win. Play to fun.

You don't need to worry.
The end is in sight.

I want to live in your neighborhood

The things we have in common will keep us together. But the differences between you and I, that's what makes life fun.

Before you start your work, ask yourself “Who am I helping?"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario