jueves, 21 de octubre de 2010

Life is not a story. No matter how much you'd like it to be.
Life is life. It can end, begin and become whatever you want it to be.
Nothing is written down.

This isn't me. It's not you either.
You need to take some time off. I will too. Enjoy your holiday. Enjoy the ones you're with. Enjoy the changing. Next year is your year.
I promise.
I'll speak to you again soon.
I love you.

You look different today.

Those above you, will one day be below you.
Those below you, will one day be above you.
That’s why you always treat everyone, as those beside you.

Failure is the universe’s way of telling you to either try harder or try something else. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Things fall. Things change. They wait a year and do it again. You don't need to fall to change.

You need to savour each mouthful. You're not eating to survive. You're eating to live.

You dreamed me one night. Now I'm dreaming you back.

Always have something to look forward to. Make something up right now. Something you want to do. Someplace you want to be. Someone you want to meet.

You have no idea how close we are to each other.

You may call this life whatever you wish to call it. An adventure. A challenge. A call to arms.
We will call it history.

Watching you. While you watch me. Watching back.

Where were you yesterday? I missed you.

You'll feel a slight pinch. And then an eternity of bliss.

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario