domingo, 3 de octubre de 2010

Love is so unpredictable. That what makes it so great

...the truth about forever is that it is happening right now...

You can't just turn your heart off like a faucet; you have to go to the source and dry it out, drop by drop.

And for one second, it was like I could feel the timing clicking together, finally pieces falling into place.

I meant what I said to you. I wasn't playing some kind of summer game. Everything I said was true, from the first day. EVERY GODDAMN WORD

So he didn't have to prove how he felt about me. Like so much else, I should just know.

You know, feeling and action are always linked, one can't exist without the other.

I've seen what commitment leads to. Going in is the easy part. It's the ending that sucks!

People don't change. If anything, you get more set in your ways as you get older, not less.

Sometimes its better to keep it all inside,where the only person that can judge you,is yourself.

...I had stepped into his arms, showing him my broken heart.

Their words, like the music, had the potential to be endless.

Being brave and self-confident doesn't necessarily start inside...It starts with the rest of the world, and it leads back to you.

You know, when it works, love is amazing. It's not overrated.

After everything that happened, how could I miss him? But I did, I did.

It's so, so stupid what we do to ourselves because we're afraid.

The world is speaking to you every day, you just don't know how to listen.

I've always known who I am. I might not work perfectly, or be like them, but that's okay. I know I work in my own way.

Being nice does not get you anywhere.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario