sábado, 16 de octubre de 2010

Oh, how I wish you wouldn't worry so. There's hope in every breath. But when fear infects the bones, I'm told, the heart is always next.

Life doesn't give you a second canvas. So all you can do is paint on. And, sometimes, even over.

Look at you, like a new tattoo. Because I might not always have you but I'll have the feeling of you for the rest of my life.

I just move my lips and my tongue and breathe and the sounds are made. But still, I do not say "I love you" easily.

Just like you mistook lust for love, you have mistaken being alone with loneliness. So I'm fine. Thank you for asking.

The heart is a muscle like any other and the best exercise you can do for it is called picking yourself up off the floor.

You see, the problem isn’t that a generation has chosen sadness as an icon. It’s that other generations don’t know why.

That’s why love is madness. It’s too easy to lose your mind when you lose your heart.

You are more than welcome to copy me and the things I do. I'll be busy doing new things while you do that.

They want me. I want you. And you want someone else. But none of us want to turn around.

And if you'll have me, I'd like to come back as a cartoon character, forever playing jokes in your scenes.

You can be in love and you can be in a relationship. But they're not always the same thing.

I built you a house and a garden inside my head. I know you'll be happy there.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario