viernes, 15 de octubre de 2010

Scare the world: Be exactly who you say you are and tell the truth.

It feels like you or the world will never change. But I've seen you change. Both of you.

All I ask is that you let me spend forever feeling this way, before you take me.

The words "I love you" become nothing but noise. But that's why we kiss. To say with our lips what we couldn't before.

In the movies, the person leaving you never has a blocked nose when they cry. And all their tears are pretty.

If the type of person you wish existed doesn't, then that is who you must become.

You are nobody's hero. And nobody needs you. Desperately

It sounds pretty but I disagree. I believe there are moments in your life when you have to dance like everyone is watching.

I will agree to hate the people who hurt you. Not the people who look like the people who hurt you.

i want u so much more than i should

Everything you do, you pay for. So if you're going to kiss me, you'd best be prepared to bleed.

Don't talk to me like you know me. Talk to me like you love me.

I never slept that well next to you. But at least I slept.

The problem is you think poetry is about words. But the greatest poets I ever met, never wrote a single word.

Sometimes I can't sleep out if you're a friend who wants to talk to me or an enemy who wants to take from me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario