lunes, 18 de octubre de 2010

Sometimes I think the only reason you stay in contact with me is to let me know how "well" you're doing now that you've moved on.
I'm happy for you. Now fuck off.

I pray you're ok. That it's ok. I pray all the parts of you that I remember are still there. I pray that you're happy. Even if it's not with me.

I never stopped loving you. Because I never stopped breathing.

There's nothing scary about choice. Scary is when you don't have choice.

Your ability to stop and think, about what you think, is the most important gift you possess.

I was going to ask you to marry me.

You need to forget me.

I know you're still out there. And I'm still waiting.

There are days when I exist simply to prove you wrong about me.

You are defined by the way in which you treat the people you love. And, the people you hate.

Try new things. Have things to talk about when you're old.

It might not seem like an adventure right now but when you look back, you'll see.

If you don't want to be average then just try one little bit harder than everyone else around you. That's it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario