sábado, 16 de octubre de 2010

Sometimes, you’re the entire universe and all it contains and we are just actors in your dream.

Well then let them hate you but let it be because you are a good person in a bad world and bad always hates good.

And when I asked you how you'd been I meant I missed you more than I've ever missed anything before.

This is my voice. This is my face and if you touch it, you will see I'm telling the truth.

You might not always like me, the things I do or the way I do them. But these are my things, this is the way I do them and I am me.

So I am here to take back everything you've ever taken from me.

We came to take as much as we can from you. But we can only take what you give us.

To live amongst the magnets and wipe our souls clean. You know it’s the only way.

You can never lose yourself so much that I won't find you. And remind you of what it felt like to be here.

As soon as things start being the way they should be instead of the way they are, I’ll start telling them to you that way.

Late at night, here is somewhere else. And I wish you were more than my emergency contact number for a broken heart.

It's easy. You just love me with all your heart and soul till the end of time.

The only reason I hate you now is because I loved you then.

Anything you can do, we can do better together.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario