jueves, 14 de octubre de 2010

You and I are gonna live forever.

Yes I’d rather hurt than feel nothing at all.

I'll be your best friend and you'll be mine Valentine...

I’m getting tired of playing games.

Can we stop playing and get real?

Love was such an easy game to play

And now, no matter where you go, you can look at a screen and see what one thousand other people like.

Truth is the last thing I can take because it's the last thing you took.

.And your novel is just a collection of lies you'd like to remember. And all that you remember, is the distance from here, to then.

That sound you hear, that's the sound of someone realising that sometimes, it's easier to change the world than it is your own life.

You're the only one they ever loved, the only one that cared.
You're the only one that ever mattered, the only one there.
You are the only one.

I know you're just a rag doll now, sewn together with memories that we might have had.

I lied when I told you I forgot. I know it doesn't seem like a big thing but I wanted to tell you the truth and never, ever lie to you.

I know you're busy doing all the things you always planned to do but remember, today is also the day that you kiss me.

Best you enjoy yourself now because we're going somewhere soon.

I missed you more than words and pictures can describe. But I'll try

The best time to reflect is when you like the person looking back.

I do not have to look at the clock to know that it's midnight. I can feel the day rushing across the world, as fast as time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario