miércoles, 13 de octubre de 2010

You are my Universe▲

A flood of memories.

Fake smiling?
I'm a professional at that.

The wind brought me your scent one day, but you did not find you.

and what hurts the most is that i can't be with you anymore...

my only secret is you.

I do believe in magic.

things fall apart.

Don't Let This Memory Fade.

El: Yo no la bese, Pa que la voy a besar? Es obligado? y si no qeria.

scars of life.

unknown ocean.

love will tear us apart.

Your heart is my piñata.

my loneliness aint killing me, no more

you are the only one who can save me.

A blog full of nothing

I Want To See The Lights.

Write me a love song.

I Have so much left to say to you.

Wish you were here

where the wild things are.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

You're amazing

THOUGHTS OF A TEENAGER.

If you don't imagine nothing ever happens at all.

Dont you just love love?

Hit me with lightning

Sleeping naked tonight!
Open door at own risk!

Hold Your Colours Against The Walls.

reach the other side .

i really hope dreams come true

Do you have a light? Haters gonna hate.

Don't let me go alone.

Love the way you lie.

Cada final... Es un nuevo comienzo.

Youve got a face for a smile, you know.

Dreams, come and go.

Feelings are intense,words are trivial

You are a faggot.

Cause the truth of the matter is replacing you is so easy.

Maybe that’s what happens.

And I want to make it worth the fight. What have we been doin' for all this time? Baby, if we're gonna do it, come on do it right.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario