jueves, 21 de octubre de 2010

You have such a beautiful smile. I've only noticed it recently.

You don't have to know. You can simply accept.

The stars and the planets will guide you but it's your heart that'll show you the way when you get there.
Trust the sky. Trust yourself.

There is a thousand times more beauty in the things you do than the things you own.

Sometimes you don't see what's right in front of you.
Sometimes you need the people around you to tell you what's right in front of you.
Listen.

We all see the same sky. Even you.
It’s what we see in the sky that makes us different.

You have the responsibility to not remain silent.

Play the song loudly and hear it because you like it. Not because you want them to hear you liking it.

You’re as big as the sky. As calm as the sea. As solid as the earth. Burning like fire.
It’s all inside.

I wish I could find you. I wish I could touch you. Wrap my arms around you. And whisper “It’s all going to be ok.”

If you see beauty or pain, life or death, love or fear, it's because you see what you normally see when you look at the world.
Yourself.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario