lunes, 18 de octubre de 2010

You need to stop being so concerned with collecting beautiful things and start being more concerned with making things beautiful.

I let the clock face the mirror so that each second takes me closer towards you. Instead of further away.

It only hurt the first time so you'd know how much it didn't hurt the second time.

I need you to give me the chance to take you for granted.

Don't worry, I heard you and I'm on my way.

If you found anything of value here or in others, it's only because you'd seen it before inside yourself.

I would set up shop inside your heart and charge the world to love you.

stuck in the moment.

Someone you haven't even met yet is wondering what it'd be like to know someone like you.

If you thought that was our second chance, you're wrong. It was our last.

I hate it when you cry and care how you look at the same time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario