jueves, 21 de octubre de 2010

All the greatest success stories start in failure. Otherwise they wouldn’t be success stories. You can make this the end. Or you can make it the beginning.

You know the difference between good and bad, right and wrong. No matter how much the voice inside your head tries to fool you, deep down, you know how your actions will affect the universe around you. Obey the silence inside. Ignore the noise.

I want to listen to you. I want to open the door. I want you to tell me your story, in your words. The books don't do it justice.
I can’t hear you unless you speak.

The best way to be great, is to not try to be great. Do something good for someone, without seeking their thanks or their praise and you will be rewarded with a feeling from within. Which is a thousand times better than a feeling from without.

The time is near. The world will change. You need to be ready.
Soon.

You’re like a fire fly, a spark, a glow, a match in the darkness. And I will go wherever the light takes me.

You asked me if I was comfortable. If I needed or wanted anything else. I told you the mountains, the sea and the sky would be nice.
You went to fetch them. I also need love now.

Be yourself. No one else does it quite as well as you.
The world needs you just as you are.

The conversation between your fingers and someone else’s skin. This is the most important discussion you can ever have.

You're happy. You know it. So clap your hands.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario