miércoles, 20 de octubre de 2010

The hardest thing you will ever have to do, is wait.

Change the world. Just don't let it crush you in the process.

A heart is there to make you bleed. To pass the time. To help you sleep. A heart is there to touch and feel.
To mend.
And to heal.

I’m sorry for every lie I ever told. For every tear you ever shed. For every time you needed me and I wasn’t there. For everything. Please forgive me.

I used to carve your name in trees, hoping you would find them. The internet has made this so much easier than it used to be.

If you don't like the situation you're in you need ask yourself a question.
What am I doing to change it?

Across a park. A stolen glance. A lifetime of wondering if I'd ever see you again.

Spinning in the ocean. Slowly. You learn to breathe all over again.

The sun rose slowly and you unfolded before the world, letting it in, letting yourself out.

Where are you? You’ve seemed a little distant lately. Like you’ve got something to hide. You can tell me. I won’t be mad.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario