jueves, 21 de octubre de 2010

I leave clues everywhere. But you don’t see them. I’m hoping one day, someone will find this and show it to you.
And then you will know.

happiness appears when desire disappears.

You’ll either make the choice yourself or the universe will make it for you. So there’s really nothing to worry about.

Remember when we used to fight over whose music we’d listen to in the car? I was too this and you were too that. And so we compromised and sat in the silence.
I haven’t heard that in a while.

everyone is so full of shit.

You can have the entire world around you and yet still be completely alone.

I heard a song today that reminded me of you. And I cried.

Should not appear in my dreams, without asking permission first.

The choices you make
...Or, you could just sit back and decide to enjoy life. To make do with what you have. To be happy. Right here. Right now.

Sometimes you get caught up in it all. Like yesterday.

You want a new life. But you take the new one you get every morning for granted.

I have nothing interesting to say to you today.

You are responsible for your own actions. Whether you shine or not is entirely up to you. No one else.

We can't see it from where we are. But from above, you and I are the same.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario