martes, 19 de octubre de 2010

I don't care how many fish there are in the sea. I don't want a fish. I want you.

And strum my fingers gently across your skin, like I was playing the slowest love song in the world and only you and I could hear it.

I would whisper every rude word I know in your ear.

You don't get to pull these stitches out. No matter how much I still love you.

It's not your watch I care about. It's the time you keep.

Wait. But don't wait too long. Work hard. But don't forget how to play. Sing loudly. But don't learn all the words. Wonder. But not so much that you lose yourself. Read magazines. But read more books.
Love.

You don't have to be the person you tell people you are. You can just be who you are.

Love who and what you love because you love them. Not because other people do. Or don't.

You'll find the link on the right hand side.

Good or bad, right or wrong, you only ever really hear the truth after you've been fucked.

But what if I still love you?

They miss you as much as you miss them. If not more.

Let love not be like lightning. Let me feel this way again one day, even if I lose you.

I fell in love with the way you wrote.

You can't find yourself inside yourself.
Step outside. I'll meet you there.

This was never meant to be about you. It was meant to be about you realising that it's all about the people around you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario