domingo, 24 de octubre de 2010

I wanna go back to bed.

As long as I'm living, I'll be waiting.
As long as I'm breathing, I'll be there.
Whenever you call me, I'll be waiting.
Whenever you need me, I'll be there.

I found my happiness.

I WANT TO THANK YOU
FOR GIVING ME THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.
OH, JUST TO BE WITH YOU
IS HAVING THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

infect me with your love, fill me with your poison

Oh Those Days...

Amar es cuando tu lo abrazas
y te olvidas del tiempo.

never stop dreaming.

Anybody know what kind of love is this?

Everybody's got something they had to leave behind
One regret from yesterday that just seems to grow with time
There's no use looking back or wondering
How it could be now or might have been
Oh this I know but still I can't find ways to let you go...

I don't see what anyone can see, in anyone else
But you.

You might think I'm bulletproof, but I'm not

I'm losing my breath, I'm losing my right to be wrong

How does it feel like?

And i love you endlessly, darling, don't you see? i can't be satisfied until i hold you tight.

Something which you take for granted will be gone soon. Start appreciating it. Right now.
You don't have much time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario