martes, 19 de octubre de 2010

If all you're concerned about is winning, you'll never stop worrying about losing.

I will wait for you here because here is the last place I saw you.

Just so you know, I checked and it's all going to be ok. I promise.

As the ground shattered below us and the sky was ripped open above us, it became clear that all you and I could ever really hang to, was each other.

I want to fight over little things with you.

Don't say what you say. Say what you mean.

I would find you down the line with broken wings, pick you up, and swear that you would taste the sky again.

And I would kiss your brow. And you would let me.

Love has always had a plan for you. That doesn't mean you get to know what it is.

So listen up, I'm not going to be able to post for at least the next week or so.
See you soon.
I love you.

You only ever come here when you're feeling hurt or sad.
I hope you don't have to come back here ever again.

The world will tell you that the way you say things is more important than what you say. The world is wrong.

Just so you know, there are days when I'm a complete and utter insecure, paranoid wreck.

If anyone's going to break this heart, I think it should be you.

Paying for the things i never done.

Every time you cry, I start to bleed.

You were always my dark cloud that let me stare at the sun.

We live in the same building, but we got different views.

You only get to touch a handful of souls in your lifetime. Know them well and make sure they remember you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario