lunes, 18 de octubre de 2010

You have people looking after you everywhere you go, even if you don't know they're there.

I like to think that somewhere out there, on a planet exactly like ours, two people exactly like you and me made totally different choices and that, somewhere, we're still together.
That's enough for me.

No matter where you go, bring your love with you.

As soon as you think you're done, you are. Keep growing. Never be done.

The only thing we've written down happened yesterday. What you do today is a new page.

This place could be a paradise. All that it's missing, is you.

Don't you think you've had enough?

Before you can find it, you first have to decide what it is you're looking for.

The place to stay - They won't find you here.

I love you because you took the time to read this sentence.

I am far more delicate than you can possibly imagine. You need to move slowly.

I spend most of my nights outside, looking for ways to make you smile.

There are days when I want to walk up to you and scream in your face
"No one else gets you like I do, now let's get the hell out of here."

We are all as much a part of you as you are a part of all of us.

You're not lost. You're here.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario