viernes, 22 de octubre de 2010

You get a second chance every time you wake up.

I am touching my screen as I write this. I am thinking of you as I write this. I am picturing you smiling and laughing as I write this. I am wishing you peace as I write this. I send you love.
As you read this.

Do not do what you need to survive. Do what you need to live.

Follow the curves. The waves. The bends and turns. Your eyes are so used to straight lines. There is beauty in the nonlinear.

There is no need to escape. To break the chains. To storm the gates. To pick the locks. To kill the guards.
You are already free. You just need to realise it.

You found me upside down. Back to front. You pulled me out from the inside. I never said thank you.
I’m sorry.

Sick Sad World.

You are never as broken as you think you are.

There will be light every step of the way. This, I can promise you.

The dreams are real. The magic is real. The angels are real. Guiding your hand. Touching your heart. Whispering in your ear
“Do you have the faith in yourself that we do?”

Pick up stones along the way. Keep the ones you like. You don't need all of them.

You weaved a mystery for the world just by being who you are. It was only when we had some perspective that we realised how beautiful it was.
Thank you for being you.

Don't fucking tell me what to do.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario