viernes, 24 de septiembre de 2010

I drift away to a place another kind of life take away the pain I create my paradise.. Everything I held has hit the wall What use to be yours isn't yours at all.. Falling apart and all that I'm asking Is it a crime? Am I overreacting? Oh! He's under my skin.. just give me something to get rid of him.. I've got a reason now to bury this alive another little white lie.. So what you had didn't fit among the pretty things.. Neer fear,never fear..I now know where you've been.. Braids have been un-tied..ribbons fall away leave the consequence .My tears you'll taste.. I don't believe I'll be alrightI don't believe I'll be ok . I don't believe hoe you throw me away..I do believe you didn't try.. I do blame you for every lie..When I look in your eyes I don't see mine..
Me fui a un lugar distinto a mi tipo de mi vida,donde me quitaran el dolor y creara mi paraiso.Todo lo que era tuyo no era tuyo del todo.
Callendo y preguntandome,¿esto es un crimen o estoy exagerando? .
Esta bajo mi piel,solo denme algo para deshacerme de el .Tengo una razon para enterrarlo vivo,otra mentira piadosa .¿Porque tuviste que convertir todas las cosas bonitas ? Nunca temo, nunca temo. Se que te fuiste.Los arcoiris se caen dejando consecuencias.Mis lagrimas probaste. Callendo con todas estas preguntas ¿ esto es un sueño o esta es mi leccion ?No creo que este bien,no creo estar bien.No creo que me lleves contigo.Creo que nunca intentaste que te crea con cada una de tus mentiras,cuando miro a tus ojos no te veo mio .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario