viernes, 14 de enero de 2011

Ever notice that the people who hurt you the most are the ones you tend to love more.

I know it's hard to love me, but couldn't you please just try anyway?

Hold me when I cry, sleep with me on my drenched pillow, just for one night.

Maybe sometimes you just have to say what's in your heart, not just what you think someone wants to hear.

There's nothing scarier then getting what you want, cause that's when you really have something to lose.

Too often we don't realize what we have until it's gone... too often we wait too long to say "I'm sorry, I was wrong"

Why do I waste my time? Why is it that you're so damn irreplaceable?

The only thing worse than a broken heart is knowing you'd give him another chance.

I know you never meant to do everything you put me through its okay I forgive you.

You made me believe the impossible.

What did you expect? did you thought I would laid down and die?

I'm not gonna give a fuck anymore... If you hurt me, I'm gonna hurt you. That's how it's gonna be from now on...

Just give me a reason for breathe...
Happiness is to know the source of unhappiness

It’s such a shame for us to part.

Que molleja de arrecho.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario