sábado, 8 de enero de 2011

How can people have so much hate in their hearts? This makes me so sad.

i love smoking in the woods away from everything.

So this is what it feels like to have a broken heart..

I close my eyes and count to ten. Hoping that when I open them this sadness will be gone.

Tears are the only scars that leave the biggest mark.

Sadness is an emotion characterized by feelings of disadvantage, loss, helplessness, sorrow, and rage. When sad, people often become outspoken, less energetic, and emotional.


You really know you love someone when all you want is for them to be happy, even if that means that you are not a part of it.

If your gonna make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears.

I'm holding on to something that used to be there hoping it will come back, knowing it won't.

There's always that one special person that no matter what they do to you, you just cant let them go.

Today I felt my soul. I felt it die inside of me.

Sadness and depression…those feelings are way to easy to obtain and keep for a while. Too long this has affected me…


I can’t count the amount of tears that were dedicated only to you

How could you make me love you and then not be there to love me back?

That feeling when your heart just drops, when you find out something so devastating it hurts.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario