lunes, 10 de enero de 2011

When you cry, and your best friend hugs you and says “it’s going to be alright” it makes you cry harder..

I wish I looked that pretty when I cry.

I hate to see you cry, your smile is a beautiful lie.

Maybe just maybe its my hearts way of telling me this isn't over yet.

What do you do when the only person who can stop your tears is the one making you cry.

If a girl is stupid enough to love you after you broke her heart, I guarantee you, she is the one.

Why does every moment have to be so hard?

I saw you cry, I never expected to see you cry.

Don't ever cry just because of a guy. He’s not worth it anyway.

inside i’m screaming, outside i’m crying, i’m burning like fire, no one can help me.

When women cry, we are doing more than expressing emotion.

I've been through this pain before I've even cried these tears before but to get you back, I'd go through so much more.

I hate crying and at the same time it makes me feel better.

I am in love with the man I can't have and I have the man I can't love.

Do I really love him or am I addicted to the pain of wanting something I can't have

I don't know which is worse, loving someone knowing its going to cause you pain or being in pain because you can't love.

It seems to me that the harder I try the harder I fall.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario