sábado, 8 de enero de 2011

You asked me what was wrong, I smiled and said nothing, when you turned around and a tear came down and I whispered to myself... everything is.

While I was holding on all you did was let go.

I could use some weed or a cigarette right now.

Sometimes it's better to be alone. No one can hurt you that way.

The hardest thing about growing up is that you have to do what is right for you even if it means breaking someone's heart. Including your own.

Sometimes all you need is a broken heart to realize that something even better is right in front of our eyes, just waiting to be found.

Her sadness come evening…

The worst feeling in the world is knowing you've been used and lied to.

It's not that we aren't meant to be together, I think that we're just not ready for forever.

I don’t have any motivation to do anything. What’s wrong with me?

Don’t let the sadness of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.

True happiness feels so much better when you've experienced true sorrow.

I wish I saved all the tears I cried for you so I could fucking drown you in them.

For a smile they can share the night, it goes on and on and on and on..

So if you have a minute why don't we go somewhere only we know?

Tears on your pillow will dry, and you will learn how to love again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario